MEBARAL FOR SALE

by The Ref on May 25, 2006

in GoonSquad

MEBARAL FOR SALE, Hello all - and I hope my email on this lovely Spring day finds you well. I'll get right to the point - Chris, MEBARAL price, MEBARAL dangers, Hammer and I really wanted to have a bunch of GoonBlog merchandise based around the new logo created so that we could give it all away to friends and loyal readers like friggin' Santy Claus. I have talked to 7 different print shops at this point, MEBARAL dose. Buy MEBARAL from canada, I have been 'hooked-up' by people who are sleeping with, or at least tugging, low dose MEBARAL, Buy MEBARAL from mexico, presidents and CEOs. There is still no way we're going to get this done for less than $500 of our own cash.

I can live off hommous and baby carrots for a month and front the money, kjøpe MEBARAL på nett, köpa MEBARAL online, MEBARAL photos, but hopes of giving the stuff away free in the interest of publicity is going to be too cost-prohibitive. My question is this, dear reader, MEBARAL FOR SALE. I know you're out there, canada, mexico, india, MEBARAL schedule, because we check the server logs daily and speak with a lot of you via email and comments. Is there a market for these shirts, purchase MEBARAL online no prescription. Taking MEBARAL, If I were to arrange a pre-order for a limited edition line of 2-sided, 3-color shirts with the logo on the front and "Drop the Gloves" on the back would you pay $10 for one, australia, uk, us, usa. MEBARAL from canada, That's with a very small margin for the GoonSquad - probably just enough to cover costs, and maybe even shipping too, purchase MEBARAL for sale. MEBARAL FOR SALE, I'd make it real easy by setting up a dedicated PayPal account. Buy MEBARAL online no prescription,

Leave a comment and let us know if you'd be interested. The wheels are already in motion to get these made pretty fast, fast shipping MEBARAL. MEBARAL description, I just have to know if there is going to be any demand because I'm not in the habit of taking baths, unless of course it's in a ceramic tub and I've paid a Phillipino prostitute to accompany me, about MEBARAL. MEBARAL online cod, And even then certainly not $500.
. Buying MEBARAL online over the counter. MEBARAL alternatives. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal. Cheap MEBARAL. Comprar en línea MEBARAL, comprar MEBARAL baratos.

Similar posts: DORMONOCT FOR SALE. BUY PROGRAF NO PRESCRIPTION. ACCUTANE FOR SALE. CECLOR from canadian pharmacy. Cheap PRILOSEC. Buy generic ARISTOCORT.
Trackbacks from: MEBARAL FOR SALE. MEBARAL FOR SALE. MEBARAL FOR SALE. MEBARAL maximum dosage. Order MEBARAL no prescription. About MEBARAL.

1 Johnnycakes May 26, 2006 at 12:09 am

I am definitely down for a T-Shirt. $10 is nothing. CafePress charges $15 cost for crappy heat transfers. So $10 for a silkscreen is wicked good. I’ll check back for the PayPal link.

2 Dennis #11 May 26, 2006 at 6:43 pm

I’m in for 3 shirts guys. Just send the how to pay info along. If these were “goon worn, game worn” tees, I’d be willing to pay $25+. Maybe Walshie can wear a few next year if he’s playing. Keep up the good work. Oh, enjoy the Indy 500 but DO NOT DRINK THE LOCAL BEER! You will have the squirts for a week.

3 dougie May 28, 2006 at 1:13 am

Oh, HELL YEAH!! I’d be in for half a dozen, easy, maybe more. Gotta have a few 2x for the fat bastids. Maybe I can get my buddies out of those stoopid Hurricanes sweaters once in a while, jeez..

4 Edju Martin June 8, 2006 at 10:49 am

Hell, if you could get any in 4X (yes, I’m a fat bastard), I’d even drive down to Lowell and pick it up myself.

5 Frank! June 15, 2006 at 12:31 am

I’m in!!!

6 neil June 15, 2006 at 6:59 am

I’m in for two.

7 J-Money June 15, 2006 at 7:06 pm

Aw yeah, I’d rock a tee like that every day. Business casual indeed. Keep me posted and great site…

8 Hans Moleman June 18, 2006 at 7:38 am

Well, I gotta’ show some support somehow…Put the Cornett’s down for at least 6…4 more if you can get some toddler sizes. They would intimedate the hell out of the neighborhood kids at the next playdate…

9 dougie June 29, 2006 at 9:57 pm

Soooooo…..any developments on the T-shirt front, guys?? I’d love to see this happen!

Dougie

10 Chris June 29, 2006 at 10:24 pm

Great question Dougie. Dave? Thoughts?

11 The Ref June 30, 2006 at 11:55 pm

It’ll happen. DeadSpin.com recently said that our logo is their favorite, so that’s all the outside influence I need. Now I just need some start up cash. Chris and I will get some together, and we’ve already lined up a T-Shirt shop to do the work at a great price. It’s a comin’ boys!

GoonBlog T-Shirt Pre-Order. Anyone?

by The Ref on May 25, 2006

in Uncategorized

Hello all - and I hope my email on this lovely Spring day finds you well. I'll get right to the point - Chris, Hammer and I really wanted to have a bunch of GoonBlog merchandise based around the new logo created so that we could give it all away to friends and loyal readers like friggin' Santy Claus. I have talked to 7 different print shops at this point. I have been 'hooked-up' by people who are sleeping with, or at least tugging, presidents and CEOs. There is still no way we're going to get this done for less than $500 of our own cash.

I can live off hommous and baby carrots for a month and front the money, but hopes of giving the stuff away free in the interest of publicity is going to be too cost-prohibitive. My question is this, dear reader. I know you're out there, because we check the server logs daily and speak with a lot of you via email and comments. Is there a market for these shirts? If I were to arrange a pre-order for a limited edition line of 2-sided, 3-color shirts with the logo on the front and "Drop the Gloves" on the back would you pay $10 for one? That's with a very small margin for the GoonSquad - probably just enough to cover costs, and maybe even shipping too.

Leave a comment and let us know if you'd be interested. The wheels are already in motion to get these made pretty fast. I just have to know if there is going to be any demand because I'm not in the habit of taking baths, unless of course it's in a ceramic tub and I've paid a Phillipino prostitute to accompany me. And even then certainly not $500.