BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION

by Killer on May 2, 2007

in Uncategorized

BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION, The Sabres got screwed last night in New York. With 17 seconds left in the game and trailing by 1, buy cheap BARBITAL no rx, Online buy BARBITAL without a prescription, Briere got a loose puck from behind the net and tried to stuff it in. In real time, BARBITAL from canadian pharmacy, BARBITAL from mexico, it looked like Lundqvist was able to slide his right goal pad across the cage to make the spectacular save. Upon further review in slow motion, get BARBITAL, Comprar en línea BARBITAL, comprar BARBITAL baratos, it did seem like the puck had slid past the line and into the net for a game tying goal before Lundqvist’s right pad knocked it out. I spoke to Chris about this and he felt that it was not a goal, about BARBITAL. I reminded him that he was drunk and can’t see the remote 3’ from him let alone a black puck on the Plasma 10’ away, BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, With the advancement in technology, how can the NHL not have a goal cam in the right location, low dose BARBITAL. BARBITAL no prescription, Today they stick some bulky camera on a swivel right behind the goalies ass in the middle of the net. What type of view does that give us in the crucial situations, BARBITAL wiki. Cheap BARBITAL no rx, The posts that the nets are made out of are hollow. BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION, How about installing cameras inside them with a fixed angle on the line. You could install one on each side post and another pointing down form the crossbar, BARBITAL coupon. Is BARBITAL safe, Hey if this scumbag Michael Tarallo can hide a camera in his shoe, why can’t the NHL get some small high quality cameras in the posts, doses BARBITAL work. BARBITAL duration, I think the NHL does a great job with reviewing plays, with not only a local reviewer inside the arena but also they have guys in Toronto reviewing plays, BARBITAL street price. Buy BARBITAL online no prescription, They dropped the ball last night. BARBITAL reviews. Buy BARBITAL from mexico. BARBITAL overnight. Buy no prescription BARBITAL online. BARBITAL without prescription. BARBITAL photos. Where to buy BARBITAL.

Similar posts: ZYLORIC FOR SALE. BUY ZOLOFT NO PRESCRIPTION. BUY TAFIL-XANOR NO PRESCRIPTION. Cheap VITRIA. Buy ESTAZOLAM from mexico. Buy ARCOXIA without a prescription.
Trackbacks from: BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION. BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION. BUY BARBITAL NO PRESCRIPTION. Online buying BARBITAL. BARBITAL dose. Where to buy BARBITAL.

{ 1 trackback }

GoonBlog.com - Hockey Fights, Goons and Enforcers. » Let’s Review
May 5, 2007 at 5:53 am

1 Red Thunder May 2, 2007 at 8:12 pm

I agree, A microchip in the puck like they used to have so home viewers can easily keep track of the game and an infrared curtain around the posts and crossbar. Maybe program it to light the lamp and slap the goalie.

2 KSpecial May 3, 2007 at 9:44 pm

Killer I like you camera inside the post idea however it would be pretty difficult to keep the a fixed with all the abuse those posts take. If I understand you correctly you are suggesting pretty much the same idea as my garage door opener employs; two cameras basically facing each other with a straight line view of the goal line. Even a good welding job would not keep this cameras from withstanding a crashing Darcy Tucker into the post. Great idea Killer, I am sure they have engineers working on it. The micro-chip is also a very interesting idea, but remember the puck must cross the entire goal line so in what area of the puck would you install this chip? Again I am sure you drunks bastards are not the first Noble Prize winners to think of this stuff. For the record, it was a goal and the Sabres got the 15″ shaft right up the dirt shoot.

3 Killer May 3, 2007 at 11:05 pm

K-Special, are you limited on how much of your brain you can use in a 24 hour period? Because it sure seems like you don’t use it when you post comments on the GoonBlog. What happens when the net comes off its’ moorings? The refs blow a whistle and play stops. So if Darcy Tucker wants to blast into Ron Tugnut, he can have at it, but the second that net comes off it’s moorings play is dead so who gives a fuck if the net moves or takes abuse. Cameras these days are as small as finger nail and with the proper welding of them inside the post (literally inside it), they ain’t going anywhere.

4 Red Thunder May 4, 2007 at 12:12 am

So if the camera is inside the post, who slaps the goalie?

5 KSpecial May 4, 2007 at 1:13 am

Killer I am gonna pull your tight shirt over your head when I see you and pound you. The camera will not be able to with stand the impact and could move. I am saying this with confidence that the NHL has thought of this and through impact tests cannot say it is reliable. Stick to golf and darts you fruit. Oh ya one more thing, the reason why you do not understand impact on the ice is because you have never crashed the nt in your life and your brother Ralphy used to fight you battles for ya. as for you Red Thunder, goalies need to be slapped more often, I concur.

6 Red Thunder May 4, 2007 at 1:21 am

SOMEONE IS GROUCHY

7 Killer May 4, 2007 at 1:25 am

Another quality thought out comment by K-Special. The cameras won’t be able to with stand the impact? Ah son, have you seen any NASCAR crashes lately? Those cameras barely move when they smash into a wall at 190 mph. I think a properly secured camera in a goal post will be able to with stand a hockey player at full speed. Unless of course you hit them with your nut that is the size of a Basketball. How’s that going problem of yours working out?

8 Red Thunder May 4, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Rangers tonight baby! Although I hope they can do it without controversey, that seems to make people GROUCHY. I admit, I’m A simple person, and maybe I live in the past A little too much, but I sometimes still wonder why we had to introduce BIG BROTHER CAMS. into sports when we got along all this time without them. I didn’t see the game the other night (cable is out again) but by the sounds of it the camera didn’t make any difference on the refs. final call. What kind of call would they have made 30 years ago? I don’t think it would have been much different. Sports were invented way before technology and in my simple conclusion, some things just don’t mix. I would rather see the Rangers lose cut and dry than win with controversey. Realistically, the B’s are watching all these games from home so who gives A flying turd!
As for you KSpecial, as you probably figured by now, I’m A goalie and I catch pucks flying at my head alot harder and faster than someone trying to slap me, is that something you can concur with? P.S. Basketball huh?

9 K Special May 5, 2007 at 6:06 am

What do you mean basketball? I am sipping on Sams Summer Brew right now> This is a great 0-0 game. Red Thunder, I too am a goalie but enjoy getting slapped on occasion.

10 Killer May 5, 2007 at 6:08 am

Great re-cap of the week Chris. No luck 2night with the wellness check as yours truly was @ Gretzky’s Wednesday night after golf and then the Sit N Bull and Blue Coyote last night. Needless to say I need to dry out and get some sleep. I’m about to pass out, good luck 2night with the Goose!

11 K Special May 5, 2007 at 6:42 am

I’m drunk. I love the recap Chris.