DUPHASTON FOR SALE

by The Ref on March 28, 2006

in Uncategorized

DUPHASTON FOR SALE, So whaddaya think of the new logo, buddies. Chris, DUPHASTON duration, DUPHASTON class, Hammer and I are pleased as punch, and I'd like to thank Mike the designer for a top-notch job, DUPHASTON from canadian pharmacy. My DUPHASTON experience, I'll be adding Mike's business information to our template soon for anyone who'd like to utilize his services.

Goon Blog Hockey Fights
Right now we just wanted to get ourselves a proper brand and to give things a little bit of a facelift around here, is DUPHASTON safe. Australia, uk, us, usa, Eventually we'll be offering shirts, toques, japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, DUPHASTON blogs, mugs and other assorted crap available for purchase - as we've actually had several requests for schwag. I've set up an arrangement with a printing company here in Boston to keep the prices as low as possible, DUPHASTON brand name. DUPHASTON overnight, We don't really intend to do more than cover the production costs - we want y'all to rock the Goon colors very affordably.

Please give us your thoughts, and we'll be giving away our first batch of T-shirts via a contest of some sort within the next month, purchase DUPHASTON. DUPHASTON samples, Enjoy the rest of the season, kids, no prescription DUPHASTON online. DUPHASTON canada, mexico, india. Order DUPHASTON online overnight delivery no prescription. DUPHASTON without a prescription. Buy DUPHASTON online cod. DUPHASTON steet value. DUPHASTON maximum dosage. Cheap DUPHASTON no rx. DUPHASTON without prescription. Order DUPHASTON from mexican pharmacy. DUPHASTON australia, uk, us, usa. Buy no prescription DUPHASTON online. DUPHASTON reviews.

Similar posts: BUY ANSAID NO PRESCRIPTION. MOTOFEN FOR SALE. BUY VARDENAFIL NO PRESCRIPTION. INTESTINAL brand name. Fast shipping ISORDIL. ZOLPIDEM cost.
Trackbacks from: DUPHASTON FOR SALE. DUPHASTON FOR SALE. DUPHASTON FOR SALE. DUPHASTON australia, uk, us, usa. Buy DUPHASTON without a prescription. Generic DUPHASTON.

1 Greg March 28, 2006 at 8:59 pm

You were right about the logo, it’s bad-ass. Sign me up for a couple of shirts and a hoodie.

Here’s a question for you guys, how come the Red Sox have had more fights (in spring training) this ear than the freakin Bruins? Think we can get Julian Tavarez a pair of skates?

2 The Ref March 28, 2006 at 9:35 pm

The logo will be on the back, with sayings/phrases across the front. So far we’re leaning towards “Shit Disturber” and “You Wanna Go?” as the first to be produced. That might be a good idea for the contest. Think of a good tagline, get a free shirt.

3 Mike March 28, 2006 at 10:35 pm

How about “five for fighting” and maybe “sin bin club memeber” or ” Shut up and Drop the gloves” or “did someone say yardsale”

4 Chris March 28, 2006 at 11:35 pm

I love it. Great work Ref. MOL wants on that says MOL.

5 The Hammer March 29, 2006 at 12:13 am

Shit disturber sounds awfully gay.

Spittin’ Chicklets
I said his wife was a lesbian
No foil needed
No Fighting Zone (gay)

6 Killer March 29, 2006 at 12:46 am

Great logo boys and I can’t wait to score a T shirt, hat or whatever else u come up with. Maybe u could offer a suggestion box where all us GoonBlog fans can enter phrases to be put on the backs of T-shirts? P.S. so long O’Connel u suck bag.

7 The Hammer March 29, 2006 at 7:58 am

Drop the gloves or go home, pussy
My clock only reads 5 minutes
Game Misconduct=Good Night
P.I.M.

8 Edju Martin March 29, 2006 at 3:39 pm

How about:

Thou Shalt Not Play Like Hal Gill

9 Edju Martin March 29, 2006 at 3:43 pm

Oh yeah:

I visited GoonBlog and got nothing but this _______ ________

Blank #1:

Lousy, stupid, fucking

Blank #2:

Shirt, T-shirt, hat, toque

10 Dennis #11 April 6, 2006 at 3:17 am

Beauty logo!! The guy looks a little like Keith Jones and I’m glad to see there’s no shield on his lid. I’d go for “Shit Disturber” on the clothing and hats. It’s a phrase that came out of the WHL many years ago, and accurately describes what HAL GILL ISN’T! Keep up the fine work.

11 Edju Martin April 6, 2006 at 11:47 am

Of course that’s what Hal Gill is.

Oops, didn’t see the “Disturber” part.