ELAVIL FOR SALE

by Chris on October 4, 2005

in Chris,Colton Orr,Goons,NHL

ELAVIL FOR SALE, Saturday afternoon was a lovely day in Massachusetts, which I spent with a wicked hangover trying to start my lawnmower. The little bastard never did turn over, so the grass will have to wait, ELAVIL dangers. In between pulls on the mower, ELAVIL dosage, I went into the house and watched a little TV. While perusing the channel guide I noticed the Bruins vs. Rangers game would be televised on NESN, buy ELAVIL online no prescription. This was the best news I had heard in days, ELAVIL FOR SALE. I decided the mower wasn't going to start, ELAVIL canada, mexico, india, and took it to the shop, for you see, I am as mechanically inclined as a tree stump, ELAVIL blogs. After returning from the repair shop I settled in to watch the Sox get killed, Buy ELAVIL without prescription, and strategize on beer, and food for the Bruins. It was decided Dominos for pizza and wings was the way to go, low dose ELAVIL, and a case of Bud Select could be found at the liquor store right next door.

With nourishment taken care of, Taking ELAVIL, I was set to watch the beloved Bruins do battle with the lowly Rangers. I must say, I was as happy as a little girl to be watching NHL hockey on TV again, online ELAVIL without a prescription. ELAVIL FOR SALE, It really was awesome, and the game was pretty entertaining. The B's really took it to the Blue Shirts, After ELAVIL, going up 3-0 after one.

Dale Purinton Fight

When Boston scored the 4th goal of the game early in the second, I looked over at MOL and said, "Good time for a fight eh?" She agreed, canada, mexico, india, and no sooner had the words come out of my mouth, Buy ELAVIL no prescription, there was Joe Rullier, and Boston's Colton Orr tangled up on my TV screen. Rullier, ELAVIL reviews, I feel, Buy ELAVIL from mexico, is one of the most under rated fighters out there. He has very quick hands, and will go with anyone, ELAVIL brand name, but on this night, No prescription ELAVIL online, it was all Orr. Colton broke Rullier's nose pretty badly, and while it looked to me like Joe did land a couple of shots, buy ELAVIL from canada, the fight was a clear decision in Colton Orr's favor. The rest of the second period was more of the same, ELAVIL FOR SALE. ELAVIL pharmacy, There was sloppy play by the Rangers, and the Bruins controlled the game. I realize it is pre season, ELAVIL photos, but they sure looked good to me. Purchase ELAVIL online,

As the game progressed, Ranger forward, and general pest Ryan Hollweg ran around banging bodies more and more, buy ELAVIL without a prescription. He wasn't hitting dirty or anything; he was just banging bodies, ELAVIL pics, and trying to impress Rangers brass to be able to stay on Broadway. ELAVIL FOR SALE, Just over 2 minutes into the third, Colton Orr had Hollweg lined up, and checked him pretty hard on the boards. Hollweg's team mate, and general scum bag, ELAVIL used for, Dale Purinton took exception and speared Orr in the side. Rx free ELAVIL, Orrsie says, "Ok, let's go", about ELAVIL, and gets the gloves off, as does Purinton. The boys locked up right away, and Purinton took the opportunity while they were in close to stick his hand right in Orr's right eye, and push his head back, eventually toppling the young enforcer. The boys fell to the ice, and it looked like Dale was trying to hit Orr after he had been eye gouged and defenseless on the ice. The linesman took Orr off to the box, and less than a minute after he had been gouged, his eye was almost closed, ELAVIL FOR SALE. I could hear Viper yelling at Purinton, "YOU BROKE A MAJOR RULE OF ENGAGEMENT!"

There is a code among the enforcers in hockey, and they hold it close. Dale Purinton is a scum bag for breaking that code. You just don't pull that kind of shit with another man. He should have stood in there and fought him fair and square, instead of pulling that wrestling shit. ELAVIL FOR SALE, Dale was suspended twice in the ECHL last year for pulling similar stuff, and I kind of always defended him, because I thought he was just a little bit crazy. Now that I have seen his tactics first hand, I have lost all respect for him. I hope Orrsie is still up with Boston when they travel to New York next month, because I am sure he will be looking for number 5 right from the get go. If he isn't, someone in a Bruins uniform had better do something about it. Orr is willing to stick up for them, and even though he's a rookie, they should be willing to stick for him right back. That's just how the code works.

Similar posts: LEVAQUIN FOR SALE. BUY NORVASC NO PRESCRIPTION. BUY ADALAT NO PRESCRIPTION. Low dose ZELNORM. Purchase PAXIL. Buy LIPITOR without prescription.
Trackbacks from: ELAVIL FOR SALE. ELAVIL FOR SALE. ELAVIL FOR SALE. ELAVIL interactions. Rx free ELAVIL. Purchase ELAVIL.

{ 2 trackbacks }

hotels
May 22, 2006 at 4:05 am
consolidate debt
May 24, 2006 at 8:41 am

1 Brushback October 5, 2005 at 6:30 am

I’m sorta with you on this Dale Purinton thing. I mean, he was one of my favorite players when he played for the Hartford Wolf Pack, and I own a Dale Purinton game-worn Rangers jersey (much to the chagrin of people who know me), but he seems to be having way too many of these “Mike Tyson bites Evander Holyfield’s ear”-type moments lately.

2 Chris October 5, 2005 at 7:07 pm

Great point Brushback. I always liked him too. He’s a pretty personable guy off the ice as well, but he’s one of those guys that “flips the switch” when he gets on the ice. I heard he got 10 games for the eye gouge on Orr. Sounds pretty fair.

3 TKO October 5, 2005 at 8:08 pm

I’m glad you mentioned this little indiscretion. Engaging in fisticuffs is one thing, but going after a guy’s eyes could be life-altering. I hope this guy gets one-punched by Orr sometime in the future. After that, I hope all of his fights are one-sided, with knuckles imprinting his face each time.

Dammit…I said I’d never care about hockey again, but I’m looking forward to seeing the spokes of the wheel back on the ice tonight.

4 Chris October 5, 2005 at 8:47 pm

Well said TKO. I couldn’t agree more.

5 The Ref October 6, 2005 at 12:16 am

There will continue to be backlash from this for a while. I wonder how long it will be before Dale drops ‘em again…

6 Chris October 6, 2005 at 8:48 pm

Well, it won’t be until at least October 27th. Dale is under wraps until then.

7 Chris October 6, 2005 at 10:58 pm

I also heard he was sent to Hartford, but can’t find anything to confirm.

8 Brushback October 8, 2005 at 10:34 pm

From the Hartford Courant:

“Defenseman Dale Purinton is back with the Wolf Pack.

Purinton, who will turn 29 Tuesday, cleared waivers Wednesday and was assigned to Hartford by the Rangers but will not play in the opener against Manchester Saturday at the Civic Center.”

9 Chris October 9, 2005 at 12:26 am

Nice work Brushback!

10 Mike October 20, 2005 at 9:18 am

Hi guy i love what Dale does and he had to teach Orr a lesson and that lesson was you touch one of our youngsters again and next time i will rip both eyes out and eat them. Plus i hope Dale keeps on playing the way he does as he is great, p.s. Brushback if you wanna get rid of that game worn i will take it off your hands!!

11 Chris October 20, 2005 at 6:23 pm

Mike, I totally disagree with you. If Dale wanted to teach Orr a lesson, he should have fought him like a man. The eye gouge goes against the code of what those guys do. I have no problem with Purinton wanting to fight Orr for the hit on Hollweg, but I have a huge probelm with him going right for Orr’s eyes. He could have ended his career.

12 puttinonthefoil October 26, 2005 at 6:19 am

Oh, Orr will get him.. In the meantime, I’d like to see that scumbag try pulling that shit with Flinn when Hartford and Manchester meet up.

13 Brick December 31, 2005 at 3:47 am

Dale is a great enforcer. Think he may have just got a little heated in battle. If your gonna fight be ready for anything. I mean if it’s one the ice or on the street it’s the same shit. If you’re goona fight don’tbe ready for a thumb in the eye or a knee to the nuts. Rules of engamnent. Maybe they should publish it so everyone can sees these rules. Some of these guys are starting to sound like the great one. LOL.

14 Chris December 31, 2005 at 8:03 pm

I don’t agree. There is a code with these guys. While Dale maybe did just get a little heated in battle, you still don’t eye gouge another player. Huge difference between fighting someone in a dark alley, and standing toe to toe on the ice.

15 Brick January 2, 2006 at 11:39 am

Really I can’t agree with that.They don’t wear protection I mean they take there gloves off to fight for one. I’ve heard of people trying to use the same agruements in street fights there are no rules.

16 ronnie January 29, 2009 at 8:55 am

suck it up you bunch of babies, the only code in fighting is try not to get knocked out.you have know idea what tough guys do. they should fight by the rules— last time i checked there were no rules when another guy is trying to smash your face, but thats just me i guess. toughin up sally .

17 Chris February 8, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Ronnie, thanks for stopping by, and reopening a great debate. I disagree with you. There is a code of honor among these guys. It’s part of what casual hockey fans don’t understand about hockey fights, and what with the recent death of Don Sanderson, it’s come to the front again as a call to ban fighting. I like your energy, and I agree, part of it is don’t get knocekd out. But these guys respect one another. Some of them have known each other for years, and have been fighting each other for years. THere is a set of rules. And “Diesel” Dale broke one.